Friday 5 December 2008

Nursery website

I have recently been suffering with the dreaded man-flu and have been confined to home. So rather than just mope around feeling sorry for myself I have turned on my Mac and got the nursery website up together. You can now access the nursery website either via the garden centre site or following this link www.fairweathers.co.uk/nursery/
Some of the areas are restricted to trade customers but all the plant information and general details about the nursery are there at your disposal, so do go and have a look. We will be adding more and more as time goes on or if this flu goes on I will keep adding information.
Sad news today to see that the great Norfolk Lavender company is in financial trouble see http://www.lynnnews.co.uk/news/Jobs-go-as-Norfolk-Lavender.4763977.jp we were suppliers to them for many years from our nursery and feel very sorry for them at present.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments.